Founded in 2001, MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) provides a comprehensive suite of foreign language services to corporate, government, and non-profit clients throughout the world. MLS serves more than 2700 clients in various fields of endeavor and specializes in mobilizing precisely the linguistic, technical and management resources to meet our clients’ diverse communications, educational and business operations objectives.
The following are highlights of our work in key areas:
MLS provides ongoing high volume translation and interpretation support to more than 130 prominent law firms in areas such as intellectual property, bankruptcy, labor and employment law, immigration and international trade. Linguists in the firm’s legal practice group includes several hundred translators specifically trained in legal fields and possessing familiarity with terminology and documentation specific to practice areas as diverse as patents, contracts, employment and finance.
High volume document translation in support of international arbitration and litigation
- Onsite and electronic document analysis and data discovery
- Consecutive interpretation for depositions, witness preparation and legal proceedings
- Transcription and translation of foreign language audio materials
- Multilingual translation of immigration-related documentation
Leading organizations in diverse industries - from hospitality to computer technology - choose MLS as their strategic partner in implementing comprehensive workforce integration and management plans. Our firm supports Fortune 500 companies and other organizations in addressing linguistic, cultural and geographic boundaries and creating a unified, properly trained and effective workforce.
- Onsite and telephone interpretation for employee orientations, meetings and training events
- Professional translation and typesetting of employment forms, benefits plans and related documentation
- Production of print and interactive eLearning materials covering a wide range of policies and disciplines
Top of Page
MLS serves the cross-cultural communication needs of hospitals, boutique clinics, contract research organizations (CRO’s), research institutions, pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturers, government health departments and other organizations in the broadly defined healthcare field. Linguists in the MLS healthcare/life sciences practice group include trained professionals who are available to meet clients’ unique language and cultural requirements worldwide.
- Translation of high volume clinical trial documentation using protocols established by the International Society for Patient Outcome Reporting (ISPOR)
- On-site medical interpretation for hospitals throughout the Washington, DC metropolitan area and across the U.S.
- High volume multilingual translation of patient forms and releases for the largest healthcare provider in Colorado, as well as for other prominent hospitals, clinics and research facilities in more than 20 U.S. states
- Translation of public health education and outreach materials for print and web publication on behalf of local, state and federal health agencies across the U.S.
- Translation of emergency public awareness materials for state health departments from Virginia to Washington
Top of Page
MLS partners with more than 60 prominent advertising and marketing firms, as well as directly with marketing departments of leading organizations in various industries, to create the most resonant and impactful messages for international markets and multicultural audiences within the U.S.
- Ongoing internet marketing support involving website localization, the translation of blogs and social media posts as well as brand research and related support for manufacturers of diverse products and services ranging from automobile parts and household appliances to oil and video games
- < 24-hour production of multilingual translations of press releases and corporate communications for PR and international newswire services targeting Asian, European and Middle Eastern markets
- High volume translation of packaging and other marketing collateral for providers of a wide array of products and services, from beauty products and industrial machinery to vacation lodging, banking and consulting services
- Cultural advising on marketing style guides for audiences from the Middle East, Latin America, Asia, India, Africa and Europe
- High volume website localization and maintenance for leaders in the hospitality and tourism sector
Top of Page
MLS and its Las Vegas-based subsidiary MultiLingual Interactive Solutions, LLC (MLIS) provide a comprehensive suite of foreign language and cultural services for leaders in the hospitality sector to attract foreign visitors, ensure their stays are enjoyable and increase revenue through repeat visits. MLS provides a cost-effective solution for the production and management of clients’ foreign language marketing and advertising assets to distinguish them from the competition and ensure a consistent global brand. In addition, MLS provides critical HR support to industry clients with large numbers of Limited English Proficient (LEP) employees, ensuring compliance and improving employee training effectiveness and performance.
- Website localization services for multinational hotels and resorts to increase traffic to their sites and provide critical information to prospective visitors
- SEO research, polling and localization of collateral for multimedia advertising campaigns targeting US, regional and country-specific audiences
- Cultural consulting and development of marketing guides for audiences from the Middle East, Latin America, Asia, India, Africa and Europe to create more engaging web and print collateral
- Multilingual translation of social media content, press releases and corporate communications for international audiences
- Cultural training for corporate leadership and managers and front-line staff
- Professional translation and desktop publishing of employment forms, benefits plans and key HR documentation
- On-site and remote telephone interpretation for employee orientations, meetings and training events
- Production of consistent, high impact localized print and online training materials covering a wide range of HR policies and disciplines across multiple platforms
Top of Page
As a leading provider of language and cultural training for corporate and government customers, MLS focuses on task-oriented skills critical to job performance. MLS government programs are geared to increasing both proficiency and mission capability, and our industry-specific training for business executives and staff can help improve communication with international partners as well as a diverse workforce. Instruction is available in a variety of formats including 1-on-1 tutoring, group classroom and eLearning.
- Executive training in cultural norms, communication style and business meeting protocols for upcoming visits by Saudi executive counterparts
- Advanced Spanish training for State Department personnel assigned to posts in Latin America
- Materials development and instruction in Hausa, Swahili and Tamasheq for George C. Marshall Center in Garmisch, Germany
- Pre-deployment Horn of Africa regional familiarization and language instruction for Civil Affairs teams
Top of Page
In response to challenging government requirements, MLS provides professional linguists and analysts with subject matter expertise in key disciplines along with proven skills in use of required tools and technologies.
- Short-fused placement of professional linguists and mission analysts CONUS and OCONUS
- Voiceovers and translations for mobile translation technology used by U.S. Forces in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Tactical and long-term analysis and reporting of mission data for military organizations
- Detailed quality control for high volume translation and transcription products at multiple DOD sites
Top of Page